- 1 Ramen packet w/o seasoning packet
- 2-3 Tablespoons Yoshida’s Sweet Teriyaki Sauce
- 1/2 Teaspoon Garlic Salt
- 1 Teaspoon Chili Garlic Sauce
- Bring 2 1/2 cups of water to a boil in a medium sauce pan over high heat.
- Add noodles and cook for three minutes, stirring occasionally
- Drain all water out of the sauce pan
- Stir in the teriyaki sauce, garlic salt, and chili garlic sauce
- Serve immediately and enjoy!
This meal has been one of my favorites lately. It takes five minutes to make and it’s delicious! Let me know if you guys end up trying it out. Just be careful with the chili sauce, a little bit goes a long way.